Driving Licence

In all countries, you will need a driving licence if you wish to drive on the public highway. In the United Kingdom, this is the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) which cover England, Scotland and Wales. However, Northern Ireland has its own authority called Driver & Vehicle Agency (DVA) Northern Ireland known as DVANI.

HGV Driving Licensing Checking ServiceDVLA Checks | DVANI Checks | Foreign Licence Checks

Entitlement, Categories & Restrictions

The codes printed on the back of your driving licence tell you what vehicles you can drive and the time frame to which they are valid.

Read more

Driver Licensing

This page is the introduction of the legislation that governs Non-EC and EC Licences (Community licence or EEA Licence), Exchange Licences and age requirements.

Read more

HGV Driving Licence Application

You should get your driving licence within 7-10 days from the DVLA on your application. It may take longer if you have health conditions.

Read more

Driving Test

To gain a full and valid lorry or bus (LGV, HGV or PCV) licence you must pass a Theory Test and Practical Test. The Theory Test is made up of two parts.

Read more

Group 1 Driving Licence

Group 1 licence means a driving licence which authorises its holder to drive vehicles listed under the Motor Vehicles (Driving Licences) Regulations 1999.

Read more

Group 2 Driving Licence

Group 2 driving licence comes under the Motor Vehicles (Driving Licences) Regulations 1999 with entitlements of C1, C1+E, C, C+E, D1, D1+E, D, D+E

Read more